Website Brain Capital
The System Specialist provides technical leadership for streamlining the support and delivery of technology services. Performs research and implement all technical solutions for all systems and ensure compliance to all company objectives and provide regular status reports to management and perform various tests on systems to ensure smooth workflow. The System Specialist works collaboratively with IT resources in support of core standardized services such as network, servers, voice, storage, power management, security and applications.
- Primarily responsible for performing installation, configuration and support duties for network, server and related infrastructure in alignment with IT program-wide operations, architecture, processes, and standards.
- Performs a variety of technical duties to troubleshoot, repair, and optimize information technology systems and applications.
- Installing, maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting specific applications and repairing a variety of computers, laptops, printers, and related hardware and leading and coordinating working groups to address and report issues identified by Project/Program Managers.
- Managing the overall installation and maintenance of software and coordination with configuration managers
- Analyzing system faults; troubleshooting and running diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
- Assisting in troubleshooting LAN network communications operations, hardware and application software interfaces with vendors for COTS software and/or hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory database and implementing computer security procedures
- Compile, analyze, and evaluate data from multiple sources to provide decision-making information.
Required Skill Set:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a System Specialist
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Certified IT Specialist
- Microsoft SCCM
- Experience working in a hybrid environment containing Windows Server, Linux (CentOS), and Mac systems
- Experience working as Server Administration.
- Support and maintain the server infrastructure.
- Enhancing operation by automation and improving security
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com