Website Brain Capital
Primarily responsible for coordinating the effort of contractor personnel, subcontractors, team members, and coordinating with the other contractors as appropriate. Excellent leader who has a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. Strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Desire to optimize productivity and nurture project success from inception to completion.
- Capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the company.
- Assists program and project managers to develop budget requests in the form of Business Cases for major IT investments.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization and deciding on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
Required Skill Set:
- 6 years minimum of IT Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or Practitioner of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBok@Guide).
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability and proven stakeholder management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org